Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Simpleton Tuesday

History for Today........
1969 - Hurricane Camille hits Mississippi.

Robert DeNiro (1943), Belinda Carlisle (1958), and Sean Penn (1960) have their birthdays today!

Google may have false started?

Nothing new really happened today. Makes me think of those fake historical markers. "In 1886: Nothing happened here!" Did a few errands: mailed an application, went to the store. More or less a "simpleton" day where I didn't think too much about anything. I just went through the day. Now that I think about it. I don't like that. I didn't do anything!!!! I'm suppose to do those only on the weekends! Tomorrow WILL be different! I at least did have some ideas about next week, possibly travel, but I may reveal that information later, or maybe not! We'll see.

Laters,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home