Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Cheers to Life, Love and Happiness!

This weekend my wife and I went to my home in Dallas. Some close friends of ours got married in Plano. Congrats to David & Desi. We wish you all the best! And look forward to haning out with ya'll!

It really hit me when we were on our way from the rehersal to the rehersal dinner in Plano at sunset that I had really missed Dallas. Of ourse, it was my first time back since I started my new job, but I had remembered all the neat quirks of the area. It makes me look forward to the time in a few years that we can move to Dallas, but also for now I know that I need to be hear near Houston. There's alot of work to be done yet. It's not hard work, just alot of work, but the main think is I like the people I work with (which is a BIG plus), and I feel that I'm actually making a difference within my department and maybe it'll take some some to see the impact on the city's development.

Other than that we're looking for a house and the weekends are pretty busy. I think we have about 2 months of weekend plans lined up. So with me coming home at about 7 on a good night and 8 or 9 on a meeting night, I'm definately keeping up with trying to get enough relaxation time. I'm not complaining, my life is definately as busy as I wanted it when I was looking for a job.

Laters,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home