Monday, October 25, 2004

Out like a light!

Well, my wife and I finally got home last night, during the 10 o'clock news. I was NOT in the mood. I was sick. We had an eventful weekend.

The grandparents and parents are all at back and safe now. All be it, my in-law parents have a few interesting stories from their drive back towards the Houston area. It's kinda funny, but that's a story later on.

Anyways, yesterday we unloaded the U-haul right after we had lunch, after church and actually got everything unloaded at the storage place by 3. Then we unloaded stuff at the house and were still done by 4 or 4:30. The problem being that it's Houston, there were some rain showers (actually only one lasting less than 10 minutes), but the heat and humidity made me wish it would just rain. Regardless, I got a headache by the time we were finished. My wife thinks it was just from not drinking enough water and working in the heat so much. Plus when we left I started driving.

I think it was the first time that I drive with my head with my head turned to the side (as if trying to sleep on a pillow) It was ok in the beginning, just the annoying numb pain on the left side. Just outside of Houston, 1/2 way home, it got worse. I was hot and had the air on but sweating profusely. I had also started to yawn alot. It actually caused my eyes to water, which actually seemed to make my head feel a little better. Well, my wife got cold, as cold natured people do, and turned on the heat on her side. By the time we were almost home I had already brought to her attention to please stay awake, don't yap too much, and don't touch anything dealing with the A/C. I felt at any point, that I'd have to stop. For you know what reasons.

Fortuneately, we didn't. I walked in the house. My wife simply said, "I'll take care of everything, just go lay down." I went and took a hot shower. Laid down on my nice bed, my wife brought my bed-buddy and put it on my head and she took her shower. The next thing I know, "POW, lights out." My wife said I didn't even wake up the next morning when she gave me my morning kiss this morning. I was out. I love my wife and it was the first good sleep I've had in about two weeks. I truly love my wife.

P.S. I highly reccomend bed-buddies for headaches. I have a lot of them due to my sinuses, but it works. Also works for aches and pain areas. It's just universially nice. It's basically a sock with rice in it. I can't say I've ever cooled it

That's all for now.

Laters,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home