Sunday, July 31, 2005

Maintaining Status Quo

Hey Guys,

Nothing too much new. Work is still work. We went to see my wife's parents and sister (who was in town for the weekend) yesterday. Did some laundry since we still don't have a house.

I know that I need to start paying more attention to work. The past two weeks I haven't come home to my wife one night on time, except Fridays since they're so short. However, I actually took this Friday off. It was only four hours out of my work week, but I think the people at work were glad to see me take some time. I think they're kinda worried that I'll get burned out too fast since I'm the new guy. Anyways, I need to see about getting home more on time on days that I don't have meetings.

I'd like to say that I slept in late, but the alarm clock woke me up when my wife went to work. I had to do some very short noticed errands to make a family member happy. Other than that I just watched a little tv. And yes, (feeling a little ashamed), I skirted into my office for 5 minutes to get an address off my computer and was called by my boss 3 times in the afternoon. We're updating our website and I'm the only one who knows how to do it. It definately makes me feel needed/wanted, but I think that I need to teach my coworkers so that I'm less indispensible. It may sound weird, but it may be a nessesity especially in my profession.

Laters,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home