Friday, August 27, 2004

Will this rollercoaster never end? YEP! Whooop!!

Let's see what happened on todays date........
1939 - The first flight of a jet airplane.
2003 - Mars made it's closest pass of Earth

Confucius (550B.C.), Lyndon B. Johnson (1908), Mother Teresa (1910), and Pee Wee Herman (1952) have birthdays today.

Paul Hamm was asked to give up the gold.
Why can't they all sides meet and discuss this over a video tape?

The rollercoaster ride hadn't ended on Monday! My job opportunity was to return the call on Tuesday. Tuesday came and went. Wednesday came and went. By Wednesday night I began to worry. Thursday afternoon I called. Only got a voicemail. However, EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning, the call came. I will have an interview in a few weeks. Just as understood, they were just totally swamped. My mind was put at ease. It was kinda stressful week with all the stuff going on. My parents are here now and the call was received. I WILL sleep better tonight. Just as before I'm continuing my vigilance on looking for more job opportunities, but God willing he will place me soon. Which makes me think of another philosophy of mine.

Urban's Philosophy: "If you wanna make God laugh, tell him YOUR plans!"

That made me think about all those billboards with God quotes.

My parents came in town yesterday and just hung around today. Just doing little things here and there. We took my wife to lunch and then went to Sam's for supplies and gas. My parents like it here where I live as well. There's just some things that you can get in smaller towns than the big cities for smaller prices. So far in the appoximate decade that I have resided in this town I found two things that are NOT cheaper in the big city: CARS & GARAGE DOORS!!!!!!!!!!

I had better go. This week really took it out of me with cleaning and stressing over job opportunities. I'm going to try and get my sleep cycles back into order. It might work. Maybe.

Laters,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home