Tuesday, August 31, 2004

The Weekend Visit and Weekly Work

The Past History........
1897 - Thomas Edison patents the first movie camera.
1920 - The first new program is broadcast from Detroit Michigan.
1997 - Princess Diana is tragically killed in Paris.

Buddy Hackett (1924), Richard Gere (1949), Debbie Gibson (1970), and Chris Tucker (1972) are the birthday people!


Let me be the first to say good-bye to August and hello to September as it's just an hour away.

The weekend was ok. My parents came and went. I was nice for them to come down. They usually come down sometime around the beginning of the school year. It different now that my Dad has retired. I guess more so since I am out of school and most probably for good (no aspirations to get a doctorate degree).

I was working on the computer this weekend. On Sunday, it was brought to my attention that I had a virus. I checked with three antivirus and nothing, but I did it anyway. I'm assuming that there might have been something or it was a glitch between software, but regardless I fixed it. Now my mouse every now and then has a mind of it's own when it comes to highlighting and doubleclicking on a single click. Oh well, I'll get it figured out somehow. I want to kill it every now and then, just as everybody else when a computer doesn't do what one wants to do.

This week is pretty quiet. Doing house cleaning and laundry. Did take my wife's car in for warranty recall work, nothing big. Lawn work and car washing probably remaining as well. Now, next week is the zinger. It will be busy. It's another chance for a job opportunity, a chance to interview. I did get a copy of the Comprehensive Plan and Economic Development Plan from the work I did this past year and I can show that. I figure I'll start working on that in about two days, including my wardrobe selections. I'll tell ya about the plans later. I'm still going through them. Seeing what the final editors have changed.

Laters,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home