Saturday, September 25, 2004

All Quiet on the Western Front

I'm burned out on doing history.

No word heard yesterday on my job opportunity like the interviewee said. I hate when they don't follow their own words, but it may land me a job. I'm actually not worried as much as I usually get, which means that I'm either getting used to waiting or I have some sort of feeling that I have a job. I REALLY don't want to jinx this.

Kinda a so so day. Some stuff to do, but just hang'in around here with my wife. Although, she just came in bouncing off the walls wanting to go somewhere or do something. I'm not really in the mood, I should (cabin fever?) I just don't want to go somewhere today. So I'll send her off to go explore the town. Maybe I can get some suprise cleaning done for her.

Laters,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home