Thursday, October 07, 2004

The Pace is Quickening!

I must say that this week has not been so well. I learned that another former classmate has an interview for one of the same positions with my current job oppotunity.

I'd really like this position for reasons I've stated before, but it's been so long since I've had positive news that the self-doubting comes around never-the-less. Regardless, God has a place for my wife and I and if it's meant to be it's meant. As much as it WAS against myself at some earlier point in my life, I wish her all the best. This person whom I call a good friend works hard and has accomplished much. So, all I really can say is I hope you best.

Other than that my mind is starting to prepare for my conference next week. I imagine I won't have that much time between now and then to post, no so much for time sake, but preparation sake. Don't ask!! It's a weird thing with me. I'm contacting my contacts and trying to set up meetings. Hope to hear back from them before the conference.

Nothing more really now.

Laters,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home