Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Prepare for Takeoff!!

Well, my conference is this week. Last week, was as good as I could make it and my wife, my family, and friends did their best to help me, even though it was to give me so so news (the former classmate) I still appreciate the help.

Another friend of mine, who is some distance away, has a blog and wrote not too long ago about 'Friends.' NO, not the show, but the people and how amazing they are. She also talks about her closeness with her family. She's a very special person, Thanks Trish!

Sometimes it's times like these that I really miss my brother. He passed away about 11 years ago. The anniversary of his death is actually approaching within the next week. I guess that's the thing about siblings is that their not your parents and their not your spouse, they are kinda of a breed split between the two. I know he's with me at times, but it would still be nice to have him.

I have another thought about how friends' (close and distant) lives can intertwine without really knowing, but that'll have to wait until after the conference.

Speaking of the conference, I'm getting things together. What to take, what not to take, how to prepare to access certain things quickly, and pulling out bags used for the conference last year. That's all for now, I'll relay more when I return from the conference. Wish me luck.

Laters,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home